Taggin' Things

My photo
Hi, My name is Anni. I have been tagging for 10 years. I started out as a snagger. Then got PSP for my birthday and I was off. I am self taught. I started my blog to share some of my masks. I hope to add cluster frames too. I have 1 son and 2 grand kidees. Grandson 20 Grand Daughter 19. they are all grown and have their own lives to live. I live in Idaho USA. I live with my love of 25 years. We have 3 cats; Miss Marsha May Mellow, Mr. Tutone and Miss Nemo. 1 Dog; Mr. Tanner 1 Bird; Master Bates. I'm disabled and retired.

Sunday, April 19, 2020

Morning Afternoon and Good night snags

I made some tags for good morning, good night and good afternoon. 
I thought I would share these snags with you. Enjoy! 
Click on the image then "save as" 
 4SnagAlehandraVanhekGoodMorn2020Anni 
4SnagNoctuneAfternoonAnni2020
 4SnagMisticheskayaGoodNite2020Anni

No comments:

Post a Comment